Lamborghini finally opens outlet in South America
Saturday 24 October 2009
On October 23 Italian supercar maker Lamborghini announced the official opening of their franchise in Sao Paulo, its first store in South America.
The store will be located on posh Avenida Europa in downtown Sao Paulo, which was chosen due to its status as one of the most modern and luxurious cities in South America.
This marks only the second Latin American store for "The Raging Bull," which operates a shop in Mexico.
Lamborghini may have their work cut out for them if they want to catch up with super sports car compatriots Ferrari (with stores in six Latin American countries) and Maserati (present in nine).
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Arsenal 1 Everton 1: Substitute equalises with six minutes to go
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Turning up the voice of America
- 2 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 An obsessive’s documenting of Israeli war crimes in Lebanon can show us how the West lost respect for international law
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
£700 - £800 per day: Harrington Starr: Technical Programme Manager, (Static Da...
£42000 - £46500 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Big 4 Opportunity...
£300 - £350 per day: Harrington Starr: MI Reporting Developer Oracle, SQL, PL...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Java Developer...