Five-door Range Rover Evoque unveiled
Wednesday 10 November 2010
Land Rover has provided a sneak peek at the five-door version of the Evoque, the baby Range Rover that goes on sale early next year.
The three-door model – which the company describes as the a coupé, attracted a great deal of attention when it was displayed at the Paris Motor Show because it so closely followed the dramatic design of Land Rover's LRX concept car. The five-door will be formally shown to the public for the first time at next week's Los Angeles Motor Show.
Full Independent Motoring coverage of the Evoque story will follow at a later date.
Life & Style blogs
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...