Price of petrol hits new high
Friday 02 March 2012
Petrol prices are expected to hit a record high today as unleaded came close to the 137.43p-per-litre high of May last year.
The AA said last night that this price is likely to be exceeded today. The motoring organisation blamed soaring oil prices driven by instability in the Middle East for the increase. The price of unleaded has risen by 1.25p in the past week alone.
Life & Style blogs
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
'Women, walk wherever you want' posters taken down in Stamford Hill following 'unacceptable' signs separating men and women
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- 1 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >
£27000 - £30000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client who are...
£18000 - £25000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Computer Futures are currently...
£18000 - £27000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Sales - Trainee Recruitment Co...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Progressive Recruitment are cu...