Review your car for the chance to win a Hyundai Santa Fe for the week
Ever fancied yourself as a car reviewer? i has teamed up with Hyundai to offer one reader the chance to win the all-new Santa Fe SUV for a week and have their verdict carried in print.
All you need to do to enter is send us a 250-word review of your car. It doesn’t have to be a supercar; we’re looking for interesting and informative reviews of everything from old bangers to the latest motors. If your entry impress our panel of Stefano Hatfield (i’s editor), Jamie Merrill (i’s car reviewer) and David Wilkins (motoring journalist) you’ll be behind the wheel of a top-spec Santa Fe for a week with a free tank of fuel.
To enter email your 250 word review of your car to email@example.com by midnight on Friday 2 November.
Entrants must be over 25 years of age and have held a driving license (with less than three endorsement points) for over a year. They must be available to test drive from 12 to 19 November. The vehicle will be fully comprehensively insured by Hyundai Motor UK Ltd during the test drive period. Delivery/collection to mainland UK only.
For full terms and conditions please visit http://www.independent.co.uk/service/competition-terms-and-conditions-759575.html and also see below
Terms and Conditions for Santa Fe Prize Competition
1. The Promotion is open to UK residents only, aged 25 years or over, excluding employees of Hyundai Motor UK Ltd, their immediate families, dealerships, agents and anyone else professionally connected with this free prize promotion.
2. Competition entrants must be fit to drive, have a full UK driving licence and have no criminal convictions. The winner must present both paper and photo licences to the promoter who reserves the right to re-promotion the prize should the licence not be made available or prove to be unsatisfactory.
3. The promotion runs from 12 October 2012 to 2 November 2012 (inclusive)
4. The closing date for receipt of entries will be midnight on 2 November 2012
5. No purchase is necessary to enter the prize promotion
6. Only one entry per person and per household.
7. The promotion will be made on Wednesday 7 November 2012 and the winner will be notified within 5 days of the promotion.
8. Offer comprises free test drive of a New Generation Santa Fe for 1 week on specified dates to be determined by the Promoter. The offer is as stated, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. The vehicle will be fully comprehensively insured by Hyundai Motor UK Ltd during the test drive period. The winner is the only person insured to drive the car.
10. Delivery and collection of the vehicle to/from any address in mainland UK.
11. The driver will be responsible for parking, speeding and congestion fines at all times.
12. The driver will be responsible for fuel costs during the test drive period.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw promotion or amend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
14. The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value if, due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated prize is no longer available. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of technical or any other difficulties, or for any other reason, with no liability to any entrants, the prize winner or any third party.
16. The winner’s name can be requested in writing by sending a SAE to iDrive, i, 2 Derry Street, W8 5HF on or after Wednesday 7 November 2012.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, or containing inaccurate, unreadable or incorrect personal details. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering the prize promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter.
19. Entrants' personal information will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and used to administer the Promotion. With entrants' permission, the Promoter may also use entrants' personal information to contact them by post, phone, e-mail and SMS about Hyundai products and services that it thinks may be of interest. The Promoter may use winners' names and photos in future publications and publicity, and may require winners to participate in interviews and photo-shoots.
20. Save in the case of death or personal injury caused by their negligence (or other liability which may not as a matter of law be excluded), Hyundai Motor UK Ltd and its affiliates and Independent Print Limited and its affiliates shall not be liable for any loss, damage or cost suffered or incurred by any person in connection with this promotion or any activity connected with it. Neither shall Hyundai Motor UK Ltd or its affiliates and Independent Print Limited and its affiliates accept any responsibility for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate submission of personal details; (b) any unauthorised access to, theft, destruction or alteration of personal details at any point in the operation of the promotion; (c) any injury or damage to any participants or to any other person or their property which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion or to collect or enjoy the prize.
21. These Promotion terms & conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Please retain a copy of these terms & conditions for your information beyond the closing date.
23. Promoter: Hyundai Motor UK Ltd Registered Office: 728 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1HE. Company No. 05446560
By performing as African Americans or Indians, white people get to play act a kind of 'imaginary liberation', writes Michael Mark Cohen
New essay by JK Rowling went live on Pottermore site this morning
New UK station Russia Today gives a very bizarre view of Britain
Top Gear presenter is no stranger to foot-in-mouth controversy
Life & Style blogs
How to carve a pumpkin for Halloween with this step-by-step tutorial
Health: When masturbation can be fatal: The practice of auto-erotic asphyxia is often concealed by a coroner's verdict. Monique Roffey looks at a lethal taboo
Sex with more than 20 women 'reduces risk of prostate cancer'
Woman successfully sues Google for showing her with 'part of her breast exposed' on Street View
Happy Halloween! Google celebrates All Hallows' Eve with Doodle
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
- 1 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 2 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 3 Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- 4 Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson criticised for beer tweet
- 5 The bubble bursts for Sodastream
£40000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + benefits + OT: Ampersand Consulting LLP: M...
£22800 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Manchester Secondary: The JobAt ...
£22800 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Manchester Secondary: Calling al...
£100 - £125 per day: Randstad Education Chelmsford: EYFS Teachers - East Essex...