Selling your car privately
It's vitally important to advertise in the correct medium
Saturday 16 March 1996
Always clean the car; ensure that a friend, or family member is with you at all times during the sales process; be realistic about the value of your car.
Never let your car out of sight before it has been paid for in cash, or with cleared funds; allow a potential buyer drive the car on their own, or without knowing whether they have a driver's licence and insurance; make any promises about the car's mileage. history, or reliability unless you have full documentary proof to support any claims.
Life & Style blogs
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
World peace? These are the only 11 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict
- 1 Three of Pope Francis' relatives die in Argentina car crash, including two young great-nephews
- 2 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad with Jager and potatoes for vodka as campsite opens tomorrow
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Front End Deve...
£35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: SQL Data...
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Junior DBA (SQ...
£60000 - £75000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: Business Anal...