Get £100 off Jaeger men's suits
Thursday 01 September 2011
Luxury British brand Jaeger has teamed up with The Independent to offer £100 off all full-price men's suits between 1 and 28 September 2011. This season, the Jaeger menswear collection celebrates the brand’s rich sartorial heritage by offering the very best tailoring in the finest of fabrics. Working closely with British mills and weavers, Jaeger is combining luxurious British fabrics with contemporary suit styles to create a smart modern suit collection, perfect for both business and the weekend.
To reinvigorate your autumn/winter wardrobe in style, and to claim that £100 off any full-price men's suit, just complete this voucher and present it at your nearest Jaeger menswear store, or visit www.jaeger.com and enter the code SUIT22AW.
Terms and conditions
1. The £100 discount is redeemable against the purchase of any full-price menswear suit (consisting of one jacket and one pair of trousers) between 1 and 28 September 2011.
3. The offer is not valid in outlet stores.
4. To benefit from the discount in store, an original copy of the Independent or i voucher must be completed and handed over at the till.
5. Photocopies will not be accepted.
6. To benefit from the offer online, please enter the promotional code SUIT22AW at the checkout.
7. The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
8. This promotion is not available on the purchase of gift cards.
Life & Style blogs
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
National Orgasm Day: Don't get caught up on climaxing
Watch: Vogue Italia's plus-size models in fetish-inspired lingerie shoot
Ebola: UK is ready to deal with outbreak, says Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...