Get £100 off Jaeger men's suits
Thursday 01 September 2011
Luxury British brand Jaeger has teamed up with The Independent to offer £100 off all full-price men's suits between 1 and 28 September 2011. This season, the Jaeger menswear collection celebrates the brand’s rich sartorial heritage by offering the very best tailoring in the finest of fabrics. Working closely with British mills and weavers, Jaeger is combining luxurious British fabrics with contemporary suit styles to create a smart modern suit collection, perfect for both business and the weekend.
To reinvigorate your autumn/winter wardrobe in style, and to claim that £100 off any full-price men's suit, just complete this voucher and present it at your nearest Jaeger menswear store, or visit www.jaeger.com and enter the code SUIT22AW.
Terms and conditions
1. The £100 discount is redeemable against the purchase of any full-price menswear suit (consisting of one jacket and one pair of trousers) between 1 and 28 September 2011.
3. The offer is not valid in outlet stores.
4. To benefit from the discount in store, an original copy of the Independent or i voucher must be completed and handed over at the till.
5. Photocopies will not be accepted.
6. To benefit from the offer online, please enter the promotional code SUIT22AW at the checkout.
7. The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
8. This promotion is not available on the purchase of gift cards.
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
There is literally not a single woman in this iPhone 6 queue
Anti-depressants can change how the brain works in just hours
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
The 'Angelina Jolie effect': Her mastectomy revelation doubled NHS breast cancer testing referrals
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (CIM, B2B, MS Offi...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly successful organisation wit...
£1 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Job Purpose To work closely with the he...
£32000 - £42000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is curr...