Get £100 off Jaeger men's suits
Thursday 01 September 2011
Luxury British brand Jaeger has teamed up with The Independent to offer £100 off all full-price men's suits between 1 and 28 September 2011. This season, the Jaeger menswear collection celebrates the brand’s rich sartorial heritage by offering the very best tailoring in the finest of fabrics. Working closely with British mills and weavers, Jaeger is combining luxurious British fabrics with contemporary suit styles to create a smart modern suit collection, perfect for both business and the weekend.
To reinvigorate your autumn/winter wardrobe in style, and to claim that £100 off any full-price men's suit, just complete this voucher and present it at your nearest Jaeger menswear store, or visit www.jaeger.com and enter the code SUIT22AW.
Terms and conditions
1. The £100 discount is redeemable against the purchase of any full-price menswear suit (consisting of one jacket and one pair of trousers) between 1 and 28 September 2011.
3. The offer is not valid in outlet stores.
4. To benefit from the discount in store, an original copy of the Independent or i voucher must be completed and handed over at the till.
5. Photocopies will not be accepted.
6. To benefit from the offer online, please enter the promotional code SUIT22AW at the checkout.
7. The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
8. This promotion is not available on the purchase of gift cards.
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action
- 2 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 5 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Dynamics CRM D...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Web Developer ...
£50000 - £67000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# R&D .NE...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...