Get £100 off Jaeger men's suits
Thursday 01 September 2011
Luxury British brand Jaeger has teamed up with The Independent to offer £100 off all full-price men's suits between 1 and 28 September 2011. This season, the Jaeger menswear collection celebrates the brand’s rich sartorial heritage by offering the very best tailoring in the finest of fabrics. Working closely with British mills and weavers, Jaeger is combining luxurious British fabrics with contemporary suit styles to create a smart modern suit collection, perfect for both business and the weekend.
To reinvigorate your autumn/winter wardrobe in style, and to claim that £100 off any full-price men's suit, just complete this voucher and present it at your nearest Jaeger menswear store, or visit www.jaeger.com and enter the code SUIT22AW.
Terms and conditions
1. The £100 discount is redeemable against the purchase of any full-price menswear suit (consisting of one jacket and one pair of trousers) between 1 and 28 September 2011.
3. The offer is not valid in outlet stores.
4. To benefit from the discount in store, an original copy of the Independent or i voucher must be completed and handed over at the till.
5. Photocopies will not be accepted.
6. To benefit from the offer online, please enter the promotional code SUIT22AW at the checkout.
7. The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
8. This promotion is not available on the purchase of gift cards.
Life & Style blogs
Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
David Cameron sets out immigration reforms: We should distrust Ukip and their 'snake-oil of simple solutions'
Ukip mocked after mistaking Westminster Cathedral – for a mosque
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 1 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 2 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
£30k - 38k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: An award-winning consume...
£40k - 45k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: A fantastic opportunity ...
£30k - 35k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: We’re currently re...
£35k - 45k per year + benefits: Opilio Recruitment: A fantastic opportunity ...