Get £100 off Jaeger men's suits
Thursday 01 September 2011
Luxury British brand Jaeger has teamed up with The Independent to offer £100 off all full-price men's suits between 1 and 28 September 2011. This season, the Jaeger menswear collection celebrates the brand’s rich sartorial heritage by offering the very best tailoring in the finest of fabrics. Working closely with British mills and weavers, Jaeger is combining luxurious British fabrics with contemporary suit styles to create a smart modern suit collection, perfect for both business and the weekend.
To reinvigorate your autumn/winter wardrobe in style, and to claim that £100 off any full-price men's suit, just complete this voucher and present it at your nearest Jaeger menswear store, or visit www.jaeger.com and enter the code SUIT22AW.
Terms and conditions
1. The £100 discount is redeemable against the purchase of any full-price menswear suit (consisting of one jacket and one pair of trousers) between 1 and 28 September 2011.
3. The offer is not valid in outlet stores.
4. To benefit from the discount in store, an original copy of the Independent or i voucher must be completed and handed over at the till.
5. Photocopies will not be accepted.
6. To benefit from the offer online, please enter the promotional code SUIT22AW at the checkout.
7. The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
8. This promotion is not available on the purchase of gift cards.
Life & Style blogs
Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
Everyone should watch this boy's reaction to learning he will be a big brother
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Ashley Madison hack: Just three in every 10,000 female accounts on infidelity website are real
A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
Dresden riots: Protesters in Germany attack refugee buses shouting 'foreigners out'
France train shooting: US soldiers speak of the moment they stopped gunman and 'beat him until he was unconscious'
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith calls for urgent ESA overhaul as part of drive to cut down welfare costs
- 1 Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
- 2 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe the Stark may have a twin sister
- 3 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 4 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 5 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company is the holding company of an expa...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Setup, configure, troubleshoot,...
£15000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...