John Lewis Christmas voucher offer terms and conditions
Monday 05 December 2011
1. Two £10 Christmas Shopping vouchers will be available to eligible customers who make a single transaction between 5 and 11 December 2011 at a value of £200 or more in a single transaction online at johnlewis.com, or between 6 and 11 December in John Lewis stores.
2. The Christmas Shopping vouchers will be given to the customer with their receipt when purchasing in-store or posted to customers buying online within 7 days of their purchase.
3. Only one set of (2x£10) Christmas Shopping vouchers per customer.
4. This offer is only valid for customers who present a valid coupon to the John Lewis Partner in-store at time of purchase or enter the promotion code XMAS20 online at time of purchase.
5. Only one coupon per person. John Lewis will have no liability for any lost, stolen or damaged coupons.
6. Christmas Shopping vouchers may not be used in conjunction with initial £200 spend, however vouchers can be used in another purchase made on that date, or any subsequent date until 24 December 2011 inclusive, in any John Lewis store or online at johnlewis.com.
7. The Christmas Shopping vouchers are valid for purchases made on or before 24 December 2011 in any John Lewis store or online at johnlewis.com.
8. The Christmas Shopping vouchers can be spent in John Lewis stores or at John Lewis Direct, including johnlewis.com and John Lewis Direct mail order services only.
9. Christmas Shopping vouchers are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
10. Two £10 Christmas Shopping vouchers will be given per transaction of £200 or more and no further Christmas Shopping vouchers will be given on multiples of this spend.
11. Christmas Shopping vouchers cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Ltd, or John Lewis Financial Services Ltd, nor can they be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service or John Lewis Partnership gift vouchers.
12. Christmas Shopping vouchers may not be exchanged directly for cash.
13. Only original Christmas Shopping vouchers will be accepted and Christmas Shopping vouchers where the perforated tear-off area have been removed are void.
14. Full terms and conditions on the use of the Christmas Shopping vouchers can be found on the back of the Christmas Shopping vouchers.
15. Cannot be used in conjunction with Partnership discount or any other offer.
16. This offer is not available to employees or retirees of the John Lewis Partnership, their dependants or their agents or anyone else connected with the promotion.
17. Entry into this offer deems acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. Promoter: John Lewis, 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN.
19. Usual Promotion Rules apply, see independent.co.uk/rules
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Life & Style blogs
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
GTA 5: Rockstar bans gamers stealing in-game money worth millions
Winter Solstice 2013: Shortest day of the year marked with 'knitted' Google Doodle
In pictures: Christmas in London through the ages
- 1 Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 5 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Teacher of English - S...
£59999 - £80001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: A Top 10 firm in ...
£50000 - £75000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Project Manage...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Year 5 Teacher - Gilli...