John Lewis Christmas voucher offer terms and conditions
Monday 05 December 2011
1. Two £10 Christmas Shopping vouchers will be available to eligible customers who make a single transaction between 5 and 11 December 2011 at a value of £200 or more in a single transaction online at johnlewis.com, or between 6 and 11 December in John Lewis stores.
2. The Christmas Shopping vouchers will be given to the customer with their receipt when purchasing in-store or posted to customers buying online within 7 days of their purchase.
3. Only one set of (2x£10) Christmas Shopping vouchers per customer.
4. This offer is only valid for customers who present a valid coupon to the John Lewis Partner in-store at time of purchase or enter the promotion code XMAS20 online at time of purchase.
5. Only one coupon per person. John Lewis will have no liability for any lost, stolen or damaged coupons.
6. Christmas Shopping vouchers may not be used in conjunction with initial £200 spend, however vouchers can be used in another purchase made on that date, or any subsequent date until 24 December 2011 inclusive, in any John Lewis store or online at johnlewis.com.
7. The Christmas Shopping vouchers are valid for purchases made on or before 24 December 2011 in any John Lewis store or online at johnlewis.com.
8. The Christmas Shopping vouchers can be spent in John Lewis stores or at John Lewis Direct, including johnlewis.com and John Lewis Direct mail order services only.
9. Christmas Shopping vouchers are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
10. Two £10 Christmas Shopping vouchers will be given per transaction of £200 or more and no further Christmas Shopping vouchers will be given on multiples of this spend.
11. Christmas Shopping vouchers cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Ltd, or John Lewis Financial Services Ltd, nor can they be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service or John Lewis Partnership gift vouchers.
12. Christmas Shopping vouchers may not be exchanged directly for cash.
13. Only original Christmas Shopping vouchers will be accepted and Christmas Shopping vouchers where the perforated tear-off area have been removed are void.
14. Full terms and conditions on the use of the Christmas Shopping vouchers can be found on the back of the Christmas Shopping vouchers.
15. Cannot be used in conjunction with Partnership discount or any other offer.
16. This offer is not available to employees or retirees of the John Lewis Partnership, their dependants or their agents or anyone else connected with the promotion.
17. Entry into this offer deems acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. Promoter: John Lewis, 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN.
19. Usual Promotion Rules apply, see independent.co.uk/rules
Life & Style blogs
‘I had to terminate my pregnancies because I was carrying girls’ - the story of a woman forced into gender-selective abortions
Titanfall lands with a boom on Xbox One, but will it save Microsoft's console?
Tomnod: How to join the virtual search party scanning satellite imagery for missing flight MH370
'100 retweets and I'll shoot someone': American man arrested for Twitter threat
iOS 7.1: How to get iPhone update, and what to do once you've got it
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
Europeans have ‘got whiter’ due to natural selection in past 5,000 years, scientists say
Fracking is turning the US into a bigger oil producer than Saudi Arabia
The rise of Ukip: Study warns Labour that Eurosceptic party's electoral base now 'more working class than any of the main parties'
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Best films on Netflix: 32 movies that will put an end to your scrolling
- 3 Saving a crushed egg with tape and glue: Why you should care about the kakapo
- 4 Istanbul protesters take 'Ellen selfie' from the back of a police van
- 5 Lady Gaga has struggled with eating disorders in the past, so it's indefensible that she's glamourising bulimia in her SXSW set
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Charter Selection: This well respected and exciting...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Charter Selection: This exciting company and market...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + EXCELLENT SALARY: Austen Lloyd: Senior Private Cli...
£25,000 to £35,000: IT Connections Ltd: Signal Processing Engineer / Acoustics...