Win a pair of flights to The Big Easy - New Orleans
Thursday 29 November 2012
New Orleans is known as The Big Easy for two reasons: it's a big place, and everyone is really easy-going.
It's one of America's most glamorous, laid-back and fun-loving cities, famous for its jazz, its shellfish and its permanent party atmosphere. Beyond that, the city is justifiably well known for the unique architecture in its renowned French Quarter - most of which was actually built under Spanish rule - and its annual Mardi Gras festivities, which many believe represent the best street parties in the world.
Now The Independent has teamed up with Travelbag.co.uk to offer our readers the chance to experience the city themselves. One lucky winner and a friend will enjoy a pair of flights to New Orleans. To enter, simply complete the form below.
Travelbag has been creating holidays for over 30 years, and has established itself as a leader in the tailor-made holiday market with a portfolio incorporating a huge range of travel options across the world.
When a customer calls or visit one of their seven shops they are assigned their own dedicated Travel Consultant who’ll take care of them before, during and after you travel. As all Travelbag travel consultants have travelled extensively across the world, they’ll be able to draw on their experiences to help create an unforgettable and unique holiday.
This competition closes on 15 January 2013. The Independent's usual terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is conducted by Travelbag Limited (the promoter).
- The prize comprises of two return flights to New Orleans.
- The prize and is valid for travel between 1 Feb to 20 Jun or 11 Aug to 30 Nov 2013 subject to availability. Travel must be completed by 30 November 2013 and blackout dates must be adhered to (school holidays and peak travel dates).
- Prize winners' preferred travel dates must be requested by 20 March 2013. In the event that this period is exceeded the promoters reserve the right not to make a prize award. No air points can be redeemed or collected.
- The promoter’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferable, there is no cash alternative and no spending money is included in the prize.
- The prize is non redeemable for cash and cannot be sold or auctioned.
- This promotion is restricted to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Travelbag, their immediate families, or anyone professionally connected to the relevant promotion. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner and their companion to ensure they have valid passports, any necessary visa and vaccinations.
- Holiday insurance is NOT included and is highly recommended, it is the responsibility of the traveller to arrange.
- The prize does NOT include airport transfers or accommodation.
- Any amendments to, or cancellation of, the flights made by the winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges, which will be the responsibility of the winner. Any amendments (including name changes) will be regarded as cancellations and a penalty will apply.
- Travelbag will not be held liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any suit, action, proceedings or dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter: Travelbag Limited: registered office address Glendale House, Glendale Business Park, Sandycroft, Nr Chester, CH5 2DL. Any enquiry concerning, or notices to the Promoter relating to this promotion should be sent in writing to: Travelbag Limited, 373-375 The Strand, London, WC2R 0JE.
Life & Style blogs
Charlie Charlie Challenge: everyone on the internet thinks it’s a marketing stunt, but it probably isn’t
Big knickers are back: Thongs ain't what they used to be
Woman jailed for making 'loud sex noises'
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Windows 10: apps and features killed off as Microsoft reveals limits of new operating system
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Why this year's general election was the most unfair in Britain's history
- 1 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 3 Ann Summers survey reveals the UK's favourite sex position
- 4 Jaden Smith wears gender fluid dress to high school prom with Hunger Games actress
- 5 How much sex should I be having?
£24000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: These refrigeration specialists...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an operational role and...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Working within the workshop of ...
£20000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This specialist high tech compa...