Win one of 30 pairs of tickets to see Lend Me A Tenor on 13 June
Thursday 26 May 2011
This uproarious new musical comedy by Peter Sham and Brad Carroll is a riotous, unpredictable explosion of mistaken identities and unexpected romance - based on the award-winning West End and Broadway hit comedy by Ken Ludwig.
It’s 1934, and the world’s greatest tenor Tito Merelli has come to Cleveland, Ohio, to save its Grand Opera Company by singing Otello. When he is unexpectedly incapacitated, Max, the Opera Director’s meek assistant, is given the daunting task of finding a last-minute replacement. Chaos ensues - including a scheming soprano, a tenor-struck ingénue, a jealous wife and the Cleveland Police department.
The Independent has a whopping 30 pairs of tickets to this musical extravaganza to give away. Getting your hands on them couldn't be simpler: just fill in your details below!
This brand-new production is directed by Olivier Award-winning director Ian Talbot (High Society, Anything Goes) and choreographed by Tony-nominated choreographer Randy Skinner (42nd Street, White Christmas). The cast includes the Olivier Award-winning Matthew Kelly. For more information, click here.
This competition closes on Friday 10 June.
Terms and Conditions
- Winners' tickets are valid for the 7.30pm performance on Thursday 16 June 2011 only.
- Tickets to be picked up at the box office of the Gielgud Theatre on the night of the performance.
- Tickets will be held under winners’ names.
- Subject to availability.
- No cash alternative.
To read The Independent's terms and conditions, click here.
Newcastle manager taunted again as his side loses to Stoke
Life & Style blogs
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
France announces world’s toughest anti-smoking laws
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
'Women, walk wherever you want' posters taken down in Stamford Hill following 'unacceptable' signs separating men and women
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before a character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 Pope Francis assures atheists: You don’t have to believe in God to go to heaven
- < Previous
- Next >
NEGOTIABLE: Austen Lloyd: TRUST ACCOUNTANT - KENTIf you are a Chartered Accou...
£85 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: randstad education are curre...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Group: You must:- Speak English as a first lang...
£17000 - £18000 per annum: Randstad Education Group: If you are a committed Te...