Win one of 30 pairs of tickets to see Lend Me A Tenor on 13 June
Thursday 26 May 2011
This uproarious new musical comedy by Peter Sham and Brad Carroll is a riotous, unpredictable explosion of mistaken identities and unexpected romance - based on the award-winning West End and Broadway hit comedy by Ken Ludwig.
It’s 1934, and the world’s greatest tenor Tito Merelli has come to Cleveland, Ohio, to save its Grand Opera Company by singing Otello. When he is unexpectedly incapacitated, Max, the Opera Director’s meek assistant, is given the daunting task of finding a last-minute replacement. Chaos ensues - including a scheming soprano, a tenor-struck ingénue, a jealous wife and the Cleveland Police department.
The Independent has a whopping 30 pairs of tickets to this musical extravaganza to give away. Getting your hands on them couldn't be simpler: just fill in your details below!
This brand-new production is directed by Olivier Award-winning director Ian Talbot (High Society, Anything Goes) and choreographed by Tony-nominated choreographer Randy Skinner (42nd Street, White Christmas). The cast includes the Olivier Award-winning Matthew Kelly. For more information, click here.
This competition closes on Friday 10 June.
Terms and Conditions
- Winners' tickets are valid for the 7.30pm performance on Thursday 16 June 2011 only.
- Tickets to be picked up at the box office of the Gielgud Theatre on the night of the performance.
- Tickets will be held under winners’ names.
- Subject to availability.
- No cash alternative.
To read The Independent's terms and conditions, click here.
Life & Style blogs
'I am a paedophile': Is our approach to sex offenders helping to create more victims?
Scientists discover 'stroke protection gene' – that also guards against heart attack and migraine
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Parenting gay teens: the book that all parents need to read
Regin: US and UK intelligence services could be responsible for snooping spyware
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Halle Berry takes ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry to court for allegedly trying to make daughter look less African-American
- 4 Isis propaganda image showing 'abuse of Muslim woman by soldiers' is actually taken from Hungarian porn film
- 5 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: CHESHIRE MARKET TOWN - An exciting and rare o...
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: NORTH HAMPSHIRE - SENIOR POSITION - An exciti...
£29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Gas Installation Engineer is required ...
£28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Domestic Gas Technical Surveyor is req...