Click to follow
Indy Lifestyle Online
Do you go on holiday more than twice a year? If so, you should consider taking out an annual travel insurance policy.

Just one telephone call, and you could be covered for a whole year. You can then relax in the knowledge that you can take off wherever and whenever you want.

The Open University has joined with CGU Insurance to offer discounted travel insurance policies to students, alumni and staff .

How much could you save?

A typical traveller might pay the following for cover anywhere in the world through the Open University scheme:

1 week Worldwide pounds 27.50

2 weeks Worldwide pounds 31.00

1 year Worldwide pounds 70.00

If you take one two-week holiday and two one-week holidays a year, you could normally be paying for separate cover on each individual trip.

But if you took out an annual travel policy for pounds 70 you would, as they say, be quids in.

You would also have saved time by calling CGU Insurance only once - and having no last minute panics!

Is the cover adequate? By taking out a policy with CGU Insurance, you will have the peace of mind in knowing that you have chosen a high standard of cover, including:

Emergency medical & associated costs up to pounds 2,000,000

Personal liability up to pounds 1,000,000

Personal accident up to pounds 25,000

Legal expenses up to pounds 25,000 Cancellationup to pounds 3,000 Baggage up to pounds 1,500

As an added bonus, the Open University benefits by receiving pounds 5 for each annual travel policy sold - at no extra cost to you.

The donation is made to the OU Development Fund, which was created in 1986 to support innovative projects at the OU which could not be funded by government grants or fees.

So, if you do take more than two trips in a year, what have you got to lose?

Call now on 0800 328 1563, quoting reference OUETE1.