Saturday 25 May 1996
Allows gentleman to tie accountable totem
The above sentence hides the ingredients of two well-known threesomes. To find them, all you have to do is divide the six words into two groups of three, then rearrange the letters within each group.
A Larousse Desk Reference Encyclopedia awaits the first correct disentanglement opened on 5 June. Answers to: Saturday Pastimes, the Independent, 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5DL.
11 May answers:
Tony Blair (Albion try); Stephen Hendry (hyphens tender); Roy Hattersley (earthly storey).
Winner: Hilary Marsh (Hinkley).
Life & Style blogs
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Data Sc...
Highly Attractive Salary: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - This is a very unusual law c...
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Junior VB.NET ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Web De...