Saturday 29 March 1997
Gray maths resume blur granule domain.
The above conceals three loosely related answers. To find them, all you have to do is to group the six words into three pairs, then rearrange the letters within each pair.
The sender of the first correct answer opened on 9 April will win a copy of the new Chambers 21st Century Dictionary.
Answers should be sent to: Perplexity, The Independent, 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5DL.
15 March answers:
Grapevine (Eve raping), Riesling (grins lie), Chardonnay (acorn handy)
Winner: R Flynn (Hitchin).
Life & Style blogs
Plus lateral thinking and living on London's waterways
Other popular areas include Didsbury, Clifton in Bristol, central Cambridge and West Bridgford
Doctors are allowed to have personal beliefs, just as long as these beliefs do not interfere with th...
- 1 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Bloody attack brings terror to capital’s streets
- 2 Mothers' diets may harm IQs in two-thirds of babies
- 3 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 4 After woman sells virginity for $780,000, here are the results of our prostitution survey
- 5 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.