Friday 04 August 1995
1 (1) I Should Coco Supergrass
2 (2) Stanley Road Paul Weller
3 (3) These Days Bon Jovi
4 (6) HIStory Michael Jackson
5 (-) Seal Seal
6 (8) Sax Moods Blowing Free
7 (-) Nobody Else Take That
8 (5) Picture This Wet Wet Wet
9 (7) Singles Alison Moyet
10 (10) No Need to Argue The Cranberries
TOP 10 SINGLES
1 (-) Never Forget Take That
2 (1) Boom Boom Boom Outhere Brothers
3 (2) Shy Guy Diana King
4 (5) Kiss From a Rose Seal
5 (3) Alright/ Time Supergrass
6 (8) Try Me Out Corona
7 (4) Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me U2
8 (-) In the Name of the Father Black Grape
9 (6) In the Summertime Shaggy featuring Ryvon
10 (7) A Girl Like You Edwyn Collins
Charts supplied by CIS
Scant action in albums, save for the miraculous return of Seal (above), who's a sort of Next version of Joan Armatrading. He's also creeping up the singles chart, thanks to everyone forgetting that "Kiss From a Rose" already had its go last year. But then Shaun Ryder had his go half a decade back, and no one's moaning about Black Grape. They're this week's Best Band in the World Ever, knitted together from some assorted Mancunian waifs and strays. So is there room at their inn for Robbie?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
£31000 - £43000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...
£27000 - £45000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Lambeth...
£22000 - £38000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...