POP: TOP TENS
Friday 13 February 1998
1 Doctor Jones AQUA
2 All I Have To Give BACKSTREET BOYS
3 Cleopatra's Theme CLEOPATRA
4 You Make Me Wanna USHER
5 Never Ever ALL SAINTS
6 Gettin' Jiggy Wit It WILL SMITH
7 Angels ROBBIE WILLIAMS
8 High LIGHTHOUSE FAMILY
9 Mulder and Scully CATATONIA
10 Together Again JANET JACKSON
1 Titanic ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
2 Urban Hymns THE VERVE
3 Life Thru a Lens ROBBIE WILLIAMS
4 Unfinished Monkey Business IAN BROWN
5 All Saints ALL SAINTS
6 Postcards from Heaven LIGHTHOUSE FAMILY
7 Yield PEARL JAM
8 Let's Talk About Love CELINE DION
9 Truly - The Love Songs LIONEL RICHIE
10 Aquarium AQUA
Life & Style blogs
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...