POP: TOP TENS
Friday 13 February 1998
1 Doctor Jones AQUA
2 All I Have To Give BACKSTREET BOYS
3 Cleopatra's Theme CLEOPATRA
4 You Make Me Wanna USHER
5 Never Ever ALL SAINTS
6 Gettin' Jiggy Wit It WILL SMITH
7 Angels ROBBIE WILLIAMS
8 High LIGHTHOUSE FAMILY
9 Mulder and Scully CATATONIA
10 Together Again JANET JACKSON
1 Titanic ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
2 Urban Hymns THE VERVE
3 Life Thru a Lens ROBBIE WILLIAMS
4 Unfinished Monkey Business IAN BROWN
5 All Saints ALL SAINTS
6 Postcards from Heaven LIGHTHOUSE FAMILY
7 Yield PEARL JAM
8 Let's Talk About Love CELINE DION
9 Truly - The Love Songs LIONEL RICHIE
10 Aquarium AQUA
Life & Style blogs
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
Iain Duncan Smith calls for urgent ESA overhaul as part of drive to cut down welfare costs
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive or Senior Sal...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leading company produces h...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...