Preview: see african fashion
Saturday 01 August 1998
Whiteleys Shopping Centre, W2 (0171-229 8844) tonight, 7pm, free
Life & Style blogs
Should doctors and patients learn to plan humane, happier endings rather than trying to prolong life?
http://www.nyxcosmetics.co.uk/" width="88" height="52" />Black Friday 2014: Best beauty deals
New generation of hi-tech planes lead race to resurrect supersonic air travel
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Sarah Vine criticises lesbian mother Jack Monroe: 'If she was unsure about her sexuality, she should have taken greater precautions'
Ukip mocked after mistaking Westminster Cathedral – for a mosque
- 1 Exodus Gods and Kings casting controversy: Ridley Scott would never cast 'Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such' in lead role
- 2 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he'd killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
£30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This forward-thinking agency works with ...
£18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is a rapidly expanding offi...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The successful candidate will b...
£13500 - £14500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting new opportunity has...