Sunday 06 June 1999
1. Whose personal possessions are to be auctioned, including 400 books, a TV set and a full-length, sequined happy-birthday suit?
2. Why are researchers looking for Mokele-Mbembe in the swamps of the Congo?
3. Why did Sainsbury's sack more than 1,000 staff?
4. What links the Duke and Duchess of York, Paul and Sheryl Gascoigne and James Major and Emma Noble?
5. Where can one find an oil drum and a washing-machine, but not a trace of oil or water?
6. Who donated pounds 3bn to charity?
7. Where would you be shopping if Miss Boo sold you a dress?
8. What have young men been warned is damaged by smoking?
9. Why is 16-year-old Dan Holder, recently signed by Gloucestershire, different from any other professional cricketer?
10. According to new research, what is the healthiest way to eat vegetables?
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Virtual reality thrusts viewers into the frontline of global events - and puts film-goers at the heart of the action
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Taylor Swift’s Twitter and Instagram accounts hacked, apparently by Lizard Squad
Scandal of doctors who get cash from healthcare firms for patient referrals
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help
£40000 - £70000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful & reputable global business is l...
£35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is going through a period o...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This award-winning digital publishing solution...