Sunday 06 June 1999
1. Whose personal possessions are to be auctioned, including 400 books, a TV set and a full-length, sequined happy-birthday suit?
2. Why are researchers looking for Mokele-Mbembe in the swamps of the Congo?
3. Why did Sainsbury's sack more than 1,000 staff?
4. What links the Duke and Duchess of York, Paul and Sheryl Gascoigne and James Major and Emma Noble?
5. Where can one find an oil drum and a washing-machine, but not a trace of oil or water?
6. Who donated pounds 3bn to charity?
7. Where would you be shopping if Miss Boo sold you a dress?
8. What have young men been warned is damaged by smoking?
9. Why is 16-year-old Dan Holder, recently signed by Gloucestershire, different from any other professional cricketer?
10. According to new research, what is the healthiest way to eat vegetables?
Life & Style blogs
The Art of Swimming: The way many people swim might be doing them more harm than good, says a man bringing posture to the pool
The brothel buster: Meet the man who gets paid to have sex with prostitutes
New exhibition celebrates the evolution of swimwear
Woman, 21, dies after taking contraceptive pill that 'caused fatal blood clot'
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 Chelsea victory parade mocked on Twitter as 'tens of fans' pack the streets of London
- 3 US warned by Chinese media to stop meddling or 'war will be inevitable'
- 4 Woman, 21, dies after taking contraceptive pill that 'caused fatal blood clot'
- 5 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...