Real choices: Before the week is out...
Sunday 23 May 1999
IN THE dim and distant past, before Coca Cola ruled the world, cool cats in Havana used to take their rum mixed with nothing more exotic than a little lime and soda. And so we fast-forward to 1999 and the latest drink-that-should-be-mixed-in-front-of-you-but-in-fact-comes- in-a-bottle from Bacardi. It's called Rigo, and it goes down a treat. Drink it chilled, on a balcony, and think about the great bearded revolutionary and five year plans. Salud!
Bacardi Rigo is available nationwide from June.
Top Gear presenter is no stranger to foot-in-mouth controversy
Review: Mike Leigh's biopic is a rambling, rich character study
Want to ward off (or welcome) trick-or-treaters? Here's how
Life & Style blogs
How to carve a pumpkin for Halloween with this tutorial
Five year old British boy becomes youngest ever qualified computer specialist
Sex with more than 20 women 'reduces risk of prostate cancer'
Woman successfully sues Google for showing her with 'part of her breast exposed' on Street View
Happy Halloween! Google celebrates All Hallows' Eve with Doodle
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it
- 5 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
£100 - £150 per day: Randstad Education Nottingham: Long term teacher job in a...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Hull: Randstad Education is currently recruitin...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Hull: Randstad Education is urgently recruiting...
£50 - £60 per day: Randstad Education Nottingham: A Teaching Assistant is requ...