in brackets) Weeks in list
1. (-) People who deface art (0)
Because the tabloids tell them to
2. (-) Members of the Royal Academy (0)
For resigning on grounds of "taste"
3. (-) Marcus Harvey, Myra Hindley painter (0)
What's wrong with Rose West?
4. (-) Paul McCartney (0)
Rewriting Beatles history
5. (-) BBC current affairs presenters and producers (0)
For self-serving opposition to Mr Birt
6. (-) "A Perfect Day" filmed by the BBC (0)
For self-serving waste of licence-payers' money
7. (-) Friends of the Lake District (0)
For objecting to sex in the hills
8. (1) Martin Amis (2)
Could do better
9. (5) Suits on scooters (2)
Still fancy it in November?
10. (-) Julie Burchill's Modern Review (0)
See next week for detailsReuse content