The evidence: The disc jockey's studio
Saturday 22 August 1998
"The parrot is part of a sexy Ann Summers G-string. Big John, our blow-up doll, used to wear it, but someone stole him. Janice and I love Jack Daniels, we don't go anywhere without drinking it. The Coca Cola is a mixer for the JD. The Polaroid is of us and Rhona Mitra, who played Lara Croft in Tomb Raider. The Johnson's Baby Oil dates back to when we interviewed [American R&B band] Usher. We had been threatening to cover them in baby oil as a ruse to get to touch their biceps. There are also lots of Chupa Chups, we love lollies. Glitter is another staple. Janice and I went to Ibiza on holiday and made lots of money glittering people up. I'm actually quite worried - we've stockpiled so much glitter upstair in our office. But I'm not sure it's even going to be in fashion next season."
Interview by Aoife O'Riordain Photograph by Darren Regnier
Life & Style blogs
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Ed Miliband's 'north London set' must be demolished to save Labour, say critics
- 1 Exodus Gods and Kings: Ridley Scott never considered casting 'Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such' in lead role
- 2 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he'd killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: SURREY MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: What do you want to do with your career? Do yo...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company is a leading expert in immunoassa...