The stuff of laddism
Saturday 26 April 1997
Launched: March 1991
In this issue: "He takes my five iron in his hands, a sight so thrilling it knocks the breath out of me" (on the sexiness of golf)
Launched: May 1994
In this issue: "Helen Mirren, Britain's greatest actress. Still fit as f*ck no matter what bloody age she is."
Launched: April 1995
In this issue: "If a mate tells you that sex is as good as it gets, you can draw a conclusion - the guy has never ridden a motor-bike."
Launched: November 1996
In this issue: "If size doesn't matter, why are we obsessed with making everything electronic smaller?"
Life & Style blogs
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are the go-to company for ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join the UK's leadin...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This caravan dealership are currently recruiti...