Ticket Offers: Edinburgh Festival
Saturday 15 August 1998
The Pleasance (venue 33):
10 pairs of tickets for the first 10 at the box office.
+4.35pm: Plackets and Pockets Young Pleasance in a wicked restoration romp with real women behaving really badly. Nell Gwynn leads a disreputable band of tarts, fops and rascals. A fun-filled frolic for all the family.
The Cafe Royal (venue 47):
5 pairs of tickets
+9.45pm: Still Playing The Fool - Philip Jeays performs songs expressing his take on the world, with humour and acerbic wit.
Calder's Gilded Balloon
5 pairs of tickets for each show.
+1pm-3pm: Flying Machine Theatre, 150 Cigarettes - Main Theatre
+ 5.15pm-6.15pm: John Butler Drives The Full Montego - Backstage 1
Life & Style blogs
Plus live in a folly tower and Towcester growth
Plus how much you need to earn to rent in London, and new homes figures
Plus where The Apprentices live, house price growth outside London, and househunter numbers
- 1 Tears and cheers as David Beckham ends glittering career after helping PSG to final win
- 2 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 Cameron goes to war with press over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£50000 - £58000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus: Progressive Recruitment: SAP F...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENS: Progressive Recruitment: Drupal Developer A ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bens: Progressive Recruitment: C# WEB DEVELOPER Le...
£240 - £260 per day: Progressive Recruitment: WPF Developer (C#, VB.Net) North...