A round-up of the most watched videos in the category Lifestyle & Home on how-to video-sharing website Videojug.
Unsurprisingly many of the most popular videos on Videojug on October 22 were related to seasonal activities.
Homemade Christmas decorations were a popular topic with two videos covering how to make baubles and Christmas centerpieces, and with the upcoming Halloween celebrations on October 31, Videojug viewers were also turning to the site to find out how to make toffee apples and pumpkin pie.
Men hoping to look their best and impress at any end-of-year parties are well catered for by three videos - how to fold a t-shirt, how to iron a shirt, and an emergency guide to dancing: for those with two left feet the video advises to relax, have fun and to never ever "perform a pelvic thrust again."
The most watched videos on Videojug*, Friday, October 22 recorded at 13:00 GMT are:
How To Make A Christmas Tree Bauble' (total views: 325,395)
2. ' How To Make Toffee Apples' (total views: 183,669)
3. ' How to Make Pumpkin Soup' (total views: 137,895)
4. ' How to Knit a Scarf' (total views: 233,925)
5. ' How to Fold A T-Shirt In 2 Seconds -Explained' (total views: 1,128,007)
6. ' Troubleshooting: When You Have A Cold Radiator' (total views: 52,284)
7. ' How To Make Pumpkin Pie'(total views: 80,611)
8. ' Dance Moves: An Emergency Guide For Men' (total views:365,485)
9. ' How To Make A Christmas Centrepiece' (total views:86,278)
10. ' How To Iron A Shirt' (total views: 329,564)
*Videojug is an online video-sharing community with a focus on instructional videos in a number of disciplines and skills.