A round-up of the most watched videos in the category Lifestyle & Home on how-to video-sharing website Videojug.
New entry and top video in this week's charts "How to Paint a Wall" offers professional painting advice, including how to calculate the amount of paint needed (total length of all walls x height of room), how to apply a primer and how to use a roller properly.
An expert from the South California Earthquake Center (SCEC) gives advice on what to do in the event of a natural disaster in this week's second new entry, "In the Event of an Earthquake." The advice given includes: get in to a low position, take cover under a table and, if caught outdoors, move quickly away from power lines.
Popular video "How to Fold a T-shirt in 2 Seconds - Explained" re-enters this week's charts and the magic tutorial "How to Make a Cup Float in Mid Air" falls six places to eight position.
With "+/-" indicating a change in position, the most watched videos on Videojug* on Friday, January 21, recorded at 10:00 am GMT, are:
How To Paint A Wall (total views: 246,421)
02. How To Knit A Scarf (total views: 273,135) -1
03. What To Do If You Catch Your Parents Having Sex (total views: 212,269) +1
04. How To Hide Your Porn (total views: 213,085) re-entry
05. How To Install Invisible Shelves (total views: 535,607) +1
06. In The Event Of An Earthquake (total views: 7,009) new entry
07. How To Fold A T-Shirt In 2 Seconds- Explained (total views: 1,158,134) re-entry
08. How To Make A Cup Float in Mid Air (total views: 374,901) -6
09. How To Talk To People: Better Communication Skills (total views: 168,389) -1
10. How To Make A Ball OF Flowers With An Oasis (total views: 140,467) no change
*Videojug ( www.videojug.com) is an online video-sharing community with a focus on instructional videos in a number of disciplines.