A round-up of the most watched videos in the category Lifestyle & Home on how-to video-sharing website Videojug.
Though it is December 24 Videojug offers some Christmas advice to those leaving it to the last minute with six new entries including 'how to wrap and awkward shaped gift' and 'how to trap Santa'.
For those struggling with presents 'how to wrap an awkward shaped gift' and 'how to wrap a box with a rectangular end' offers the following advice - use flexible wrapping paper, place the gift in the center of the paper and for rectangular ends measure the ends before beginning the wrapping.
For those that want to meet Father Christmas this Christmas Eve the video 'how to trap Santa' recommends using drugged milk a net or electrified Christmas lights for executing an effective Santa capture.
With "+/-" indicating a change in position, the most watched videos on Videojug*, Thursday, December 24 recorded at 10:00 am GMT, are:
How To Repair Holes in Walls Before Painting (total views: 147,946)
2. How To Make A Christmas Tree Bauble (total views: 437,531) no change
3. How To Make A Christmas Centrepiece (total views: 137,324) no change
4. How To Make A Decorative Bow Out Of Ribbons (total views: 142,159) +2
5. How To Wrap An Awkward Shaped Gift (total views:25,098) new entry
6. How To Knit A Scarf (total views: 260,599) -1
7. How To Wrap A Box With A Rectangular End (total views: 19,735) new entry
8. How To Trap Santa (total views: 29,679) new entry
9. How To Make Christmas Pudding (total views: 39,411) new entry
10. How To Make Christmas Cake (total views: 25,240) new entry
*Videojug (www.videojug.com) is an online video-sharing community with a focus on instructional videos in a number of disciplines.