COMAG Magazine Marketing to offer readers of The
Independent and the Independent on Sunday up to two free
magazines from the selection of 10 great titles shown right. Each day, we will be focusing on a different one to give you a flavour of what's on offer and to help you choose the titles to suit you. So to
enjoy up to pounds 7.25 worth of great free reading all you have to do is
instructions listed right.
The best classical music magazine in the world
Gramophone is the most influential record
review magazine published today, drawing on the skills of some of the world's most respected critics. Gramophone offers considered comment on more than 200 recordings every month, the best of which are featured on the free CD which
accompanies every issue. The November issue
reveals the winners of the 1996 Gramophone Awards and the free CD features highlights from the winning recordings.
Arena is simply Britain's most fashionable
magazine for men
Blah Blah Blah
Pan-European, pre-millennium, post-pop, tongue-in-cheek... it is, are you?
Health & Fitness
Everything you need to know about a healthier and fitter lifestyle
"New ideas for homes with character"
The Face is the most fashionable magazine in the world
The journal of strange
'the art of gardening'
The underground dance and club culture magazine
How to qualify
Numbered tokens will be printed in The
Independent and the Independent on Sunday each day until 21 October. Today we print Token 7.
Simply collect four of these, ensuring that they are all differently numbered, and attach them to an application voucher. One will be published
tomorrow, a final application voucher will be published in The Independent on Monday 21 October.
Complete the application voucher indicating which magazine you would like and present it to your nearest magazine retailer.
You may claim a second free magazine by
collecting a second set of four differently
numbered tokens and attaching them to a
second application voucher.
In the unlikely event that your chosen magazine is not available from your retailer, please be prepared to select an alternative title. The closing date for claiming your free magazine(s) is
Thursday 31 October 1996.
Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is available to residents of the UK only.
2. Maximum of 2 magazines per household.
3. To qualify for the offer, applicants must collect 4 differently numbered tokens and attach them to a completed application voucher.
4. If you have a StarterToken from Time Out it can be used as any numbered token, but only one Starter Token can be used to make up your token collection.
5. Tokens and completed application vouchers must be exchanged at magazine
retailers by 31October 1996.
6. Only tokens and application vouchers printed in The Independent and Independent on Sunday are valid. Photocopies of tokens and application vouchers are not
7. The offer is for one free magazine per correct application. The magazine must be selected from those featured here and listed on the application voucher.
8. The offer is subject to availability. There is no cash alternative.
9. The promoters are Newspaper Publishing plc and COMAG on behalf of the
magazine publishers. COMAG, are the leading third party magazine marketing
company in the UK, representing 100 publishers.