We've joined forces with COMAG Magazine Marketing to offer readers of The Independent and the Independent on Sunday up to two free magazines from the selection of 10 great titles shown below. Each day, we will be
focusing on a different one to give you a flavour of what's on offer and to help you choose the titles to suit you. So to enjoy up to pounds 7.25 worth of great free reading all you have to do is follow the instructions below.
How to qualify
Numbered tokens will be printed in The Independent and the Independent on Sunday each day from today
until 21 October. Today we print Token 1.
Simply collect four of these, ensuring that they are all differently numbered, and attach them to one of the application vouchers published in The Independent on 15, 19 and 21 October.
Complete the application voucher
indicating which magazine you would like and present it to your nearest
You may claim a second free magazine by collecting a second set of four differently numbered tokens and attaching them to a second application voucher.
In the unlikely event that your chosen magazine is not available from your
retailer, please be prepared to select an alternative title. The closing date for claiming your free magazine(s) is
Thursday 31 October 1996.
Blah Blah Blah
millennium, post-pop, tongue-in-cheek... it is, are you?
The underground dance and club culture magazine
The Face is the most fashionable magazine in the world
The journal of strange phenomena
'the art of gardening'
The best classical
music magazine in
Health & Fitness
Everything you need to know about a healthier and fitter lifestyle
"New ideas for homes with character"
Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is available to residents of the UK only.
2. Maximum of 2 free magazines
3. To qualify for the offer, applicants must collect 4 differently numbered
tokens and attach them to a
completed application voucher.
4. If you have a Starter Token from Time Out it can be used as any numbered token, but only one Starter
Token can be used to make up your token collection.
5. Tokens and completed application vouchers must be exchanged at
magazine retailers by 31 October 1996.
6. Only tokens and application
vouchers printed in The Independent and Independent on Sunday are valid.
Photocopies of tokens and application vouchers are not acceptable.
7. The offer is for one free magazine per correct application. The magazine must be selected from those featured here and listed on the application voucher.
8. The offer is subject to availability. There is no cash alternative.
9. The promoters are Newspaper Publishing plc and COMAG on
behalf of the magazine publishers.
COMAG, are the leading third party magazine marketing company in the UK, representing 100 publishers.Reuse content