All the participating hotels are members of the Minotel consortium and many will allow you to enjoy a longer stay on the same basis; pay for two nights and stay for four, for example. You can check this with your chosen hotel when you make your initial reservation.
There are more than 80 Minotel hotels participating in this offer, all of which are located in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. All the hotels offer top-class comfort and pride themselves on providing a personal service that many larger establishments cannot match.
A list of the participating Minotel hotels was printed in Sunday's Independent on Sunday and Monday's Independent.
How to Qualify
To qualify for your 2 for 1 break, you must collect four differently numbered tokens from the nine we are printing in The Independent and the Independent on Sunday until Sunday 19 January. Then attach them to a voucher, one was printed yesterday, one will be printed this Saturday and a final voucher will be printed on Sunday 19 January. (confirmation booking forms will also be published on these days). When you have four tokens and a voucher, simply follow the booking procedure detailed below. If you would like to take more then one 2 for 1 break, just collect four tokens and one voucher for each separate occasion that you wish to go. Token 5 is printed today; Token 6 will be printed in tomorrow's Independent.
1. All bookings must be made by telephone direct with each individual hotel. Callers must identify themselves as "Independent 2 for 1 voucher holders" as some hotels may have standard or superior rooms available at normal rates when their allocation of 2 for 1 rooms is full.
2. All bookings must be pre-paid and reservations can be confirmed over the telephone by credit card holders at most hotels.
3. Voucher holders wishing to pay by other methods can make a provisional booking by phone which the hotel will keep open for 48 hours pending receipt of the confirmation booking form and payment which will be acknowledged by the hotel on the day it is received. If you do not receive such an acknowledgement within seven days, you are advised to contact the hotel.
4. Vouchers must be surrendered on arrival at the hotel and can be used on one occasion only.
5. Vouchers are valid from 11 January to 30 September 1997.Reuse content