Who? What? Where?
Saturday 26 June 1999
What was her view of this instrument?
Where is this building, and what is its connection with the above?
Questions set by Christopher Hawtree. A bottle of champagne or olive oil (please state preference) will go to the senders of the first three correct solutions opened. Please send a postcard with your three answers, marked Who? What? Where? to The Independent Magazine, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5DL. Entries must reach us by 3 July. The correct answers will be given in two weeks. The normal Independent Newspapers rules, available on request, apply to this competition.
Life & Style blogs
GTA 5 Online DLC: San Andreas Flight School update brings 16-seater jet plane and more
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
David Beckham fronts the campaign for his underwear autumn/winter collection, which hit stores today
London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
NHS patients to be seen by 'doctors on the cheap'
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Structural Engineer Job...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Generalist HR Administrator - Tunbri...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + 5 weeks holiday & benefits: Ashdown Group: Head of...