Win a holiday for two in Mexico with Sauza Tequila, the true spirit of Mexico
Saturday 16 December 1995
Fill in the gaps in the question below. Raise a glass and hope!
To enter, fill in the entry form on this page and send it to: The Independent Magazine/Sauza Tequila Competition, Ad Marketing Department, 19th Floor, 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5DL.
Closing date is 5 January, 1996. Newspaper Publishing PLC rules apply. Entrants must be 18 years old or over. There is no cash alternative. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn. The next 100 drawn will receive a bottle of Sauza Tequila.
Life & Style blogs
Guest post by Richard Sexton, business development director of e.surv chartered surveyors
Plus lateral thinking and living on London's waterways
Other popular areas include Didsbury, Clifton in Bristol, central Cambridge and West Bridgford
Living with Google Glass: what are they actually like to wear?
Microsoft's Xbox One: Have the price (£399) and release date (30 November) been leaked by online retailer Zavvi?
Splint made by 3D printer used to save baby’s life
The 10 Best road-trip gadgets
Google Glass: First images taken on Google's new glasses appear on Twitter
- 1 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 2 Mothers' diets may harm IQs in two-thirds of babies
- 3 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
- 4 Ingrid Loyau-Kennett, the mother-of-two hailed as a hero for confronting Woolwich attackers, thought: 'better me than a child'
- 5 Woolwich attack: The EDL will seek to exploit this evil crime for their own evil ends
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.