WIN A PORSCHE BOXSTER
Own one of the first Boxsters in the country
Sunday 28 January 1996
1. To enter our Porsche Boxster prize draw you need to collect five differently numbered tokens from the eight we will be printing (including a starter token which can be used as any number).
2. The closing date for entries is 23 February 1996. Send to: The Independent/Porsche Boxster Prize Draw, PO Box 250, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1TU along with a completed entry form which will be printed on Saturday 3 February.
3. For previously published tokens or an entry form send a SAE to: The Independent/Porsche Boxster,Token Request or Entry Form, PO Box 83, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1TT. Only 2 tokens are available per application. If you require both tokens and a form, please send separate SAE's. Requests must be received by first post 12 February 1996.
4. Employees and agents of Newspaper Publishing Plc or those of any other national newspaper company or any firm connected with the promotion are not eligible to take part, neither are their relatives nor members of their families or households. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
5. The winner must co-operate for publicity purposes if required and accept that his/her name and photograph will be published in the paper.
6. Photocopies of tokens and entry forms are not acceptable.
7. The promoter reserves the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify any entry or competitor, nominee, or to add to, or waive any rules.
8. No correspondence will be entered into. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter will not take responsibility for entries lost or damaged in the post. The Editor's decision is final.
9. The competition is open to residents of the UK and the Irish Republic. The prize will be as stated, with no cash alternative. The Editor's decision is final.
10. The Porsche Boxster should be available in November 1996, but is dependent on production dates.
Promoter: Newspaper Publishing Plc, One Canada Square, London E14 5DL
Life & Style blogs
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
Tinder Plus: premium service launches, charging much more for those over 28
The best Oscar dresses of all time
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Google Plus might be dead, as ‘Streams’ and ‘Photos’ take its place
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + 30 days holiday: Ashdown Group: Finance Manager - ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: 3rd Line Support Engineer / Network ...
£26000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Web Developer is required to ...