WIN A PORSCHE BOXSTER
Own one of the first Boxsters in the country
Sunday 28 January 1996
1. To enter our Porsche Boxster prize draw you need to collect five differently numbered tokens from the eight we will be printing (including a starter token which can be used as any number).
2. The closing date for entries is 23 February 1996. Send to: The Independent/Porsche Boxster Prize Draw, PO Box 250, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1TU along with a completed entry form which will be printed on Saturday 3 February.
3. For previously published tokens or an entry form send a SAE to: The Independent/Porsche Boxster,Token Request or Entry Form, PO Box 83, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1TT. Only 2 tokens are available per application. If you require both tokens and a form, please send separate SAE's. Requests must be received by first post 12 February 1996.
4. Employees and agents of Newspaper Publishing Plc or those of any other national newspaper company or any firm connected with the promotion are not eligible to take part, neither are their relatives nor members of their families or households. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
5. The winner must co-operate for publicity purposes if required and accept that his/her name and photograph will be published in the paper.
6. Photocopies of tokens and entry forms are not acceptable.
7. The promoter reserves the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify any entry or competitor, nominee, or to add to, or waive any rules.
8. No correspondence will be entered into. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter will not take responsibility for entries lost or damaged in the post. The Editor's decision is final.
9. The competition is open to residents of the UK and the Irish Republic. The prize will be as stated, with no cash alternative. The Editor's decision is final.
10. The Porsche Boxster should be available in November 1996, but is dependent on production dates.
Promoter: Newspaper Publishing Plc, One Canada Square, London E14 5DL
Life & Style blogs
Max power: Nine ways to make your everyday meals more flavourful
Amputee drummer gains 'superhuman' skills with robotic arm
Livr: A social network only for drunk people
Fenwicks department store withdraws Boy London clothing over 'Nazi' eagle logo complaints
International Women's Day 2014: Animated Google Doodle shows 80 second video of inspirational women from across the world
Apple's Tim Cook: Business isn’t just about making profit
Thousands of young people forced to go without food after benefits wrongly stopped under 'draconian' new sanctions regime
Ukraine crisis: New navy chief 'defects' and surrenders Crimean HQ as Putin claims ultranationalists forced intervention
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
- 1 To those who can’t see the point of International Women’s Day: you are the very reason it exists
- 2 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Too upsetting? Academy members voted for Oscar-winning 12 Years A Slave 'without watching it'
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: A small but growing chain of boutique hot...
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: The company works with Tier 1 FTSE 100 Ba...
£45 - 60k Per Annum: Charter Selection: Highly profitable leisure brand, marke...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residenti...