WIN A PORSCHE BOXSTER
Own one of the first Boxsters in the country
Sunday 28 January 1996
1. To enter our Porsche Boxster prize draw you need to collect five differently numbered tokens from the eight we will be printing (including a starter token which can be used as any number).
2. The closing date for entries is 23 February 1996. Send to: The Independent/Porsche Boxster Prize Draw, PO Box 250, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1TU along with a completed entry form which will be printed on Saturday 3 February.
3. For previously published tokens or an entry form send a SAE to: The Independent/Porsche Boxster,Token Request or Entry Form, PO Box 83, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1TT. Only 2 tokens are available per application. If you require both tokens and a form, please send separate SAE's. Requests must be received by first post 12 February 1996.
4. Employees and agents of Newspaper Publishing Plc or those of any other national newspaper company or any firm connected with the promotion are not eligible to take part, neither are their relatives nor members of their families or households. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
5. The winner must co-operate for publicity purposes if required and accept that his/her name and photograph will be published in the paper.
6. Photocopies of tokens and entry forms are not acceptable.
7. The promoter reserves the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify any entry or competitor, nominee, or to add to, or waive any rules.
8. No correspondence will be entered into. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter will not take responsibility for entries lost or damaged in the post. The Editor's decision is final.
9. The competition is open to residents of the UK and the Irish Republic. The prize will be as stated, with no cash alternative. The Editor's decision is final.
10. The Porsche Boxster should be available in November 1996, but is dependent on production dates.
Promoter: Newspaper Publishing Plc, One Canada Square, London E14 5DL
Life & Style blogs
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
£7 - £10 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This care provider is looking for Home ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading web des...
£27000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A growing, successful, friendly...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This family owned, independent ...