The Griffith's body styling makes it into the ultimate head turner. Subtly curved and swooped, the Griffith combines understatement with purpose. The five litre V8 alloy engine delivers 340 bhp and gives the Griffith a top speed of around167 mph.
The Griffith performs with an ease which is truly devastating. The engine boasts a total 350lb ft of torque at 4,000 rpm engine speed.
The powerful front engine and rear wheel drive promises the keen driver that unique out-of-the-corner thrill that only the balance of mighty torque against pin-sharp steering can deliver.
Coupled with the kind of warbling exhaust note that only a V8 can make and a suspension that allows the car to float over bumps, the Griffith is unique in today's market.
It's a car to be taken seriously - anything with this kind of performance demands respect from those who want to get the best out of it.
Inside our spacious two seater, you will find a stylish leather interior, complete with a walnut veneered dashboard displaying bold and clear instruments.
Our prize winner will be invited to TVR's Blackpool factory to see their car being built and to choose their own specifications including the final paint finish. They will also be able to attend a Performance Technique day to really learn how to get to grips with the Griffith on a race circuit aswell as attending a TVR Tuscan Challenge meeting.
To enter our prize draw, you must collect six differently numbered tokens, including one from the Independent on Sunday. We will be printing fourteen tokens in total.
To start you on your way today, we are printing a Starter Token which you can use as one of your six tokens. Token 1 will appear in tomorrow's Independent.
1. To enter our TVR Griffith 500 Prize Draw you need to collect 6 differently numbered tokens, including one from the Independent on Sunday.
2. The closing date for entries is 22 December 1995. Send to: Independent/TVR Griffith 500 Prize Draw, PO Box 83, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1TT along with a completed entry form to be printed on 25 November and 2 December.
3. For previously published tokens or an entry form send an SAE to: Independent/TVR Griffith 500, PO Box 203, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1TY. State the amount of tokens you require (only 4 per application). Please mark clearly on your envelope, Token Request or Entry Form. If you need both, please send separate SAE's. Requests must be received by first post 11 December 1995.
4. Employees and agents of Newspaper Publishing Plc or those of any other national newspaper company or any firm connected with the promotion are not eligible to take part, neither are their relatives nor members of their families or households. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
5. The winner must co-operate for publicity purposes if required and accept that his/her name and photograph will be published in the paper.
6. Photocopies of tokens and entry forms are not acceptable.
7. The promoter reserves the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify any entry or competitor, nominee, or to add to, or waive any rules.
8. No correspondence will be entered into. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter will not take responsibility for entries lost or damaged in the post. The Editor's decision is final.
9. The competition is open to residents of the UK and the Irish Republic. The prize will be as stated, with no cash alternative. The Editor's decision is final.
Promoter: Newspaper Publishing Plc, One Canada Square, London E14 5DL.Reuse content