Larger transfers: get the best exchange rates
Change large quantities of currency at the best rates
Whether you're buying or selling a property overseas, moving abroad of simply making an international investment, fluctuating exchange rates can make a huge difference to the amount you final receive in your bank account.
Highly tailored to your individual requirements, simple, fast and cost-effective, if you’re transferring £20,000 or more, HiFX gives you access to your own dedicated currency specialist who will get to know you and your individual requirements.
Unlike your bank, they spend the time and effort to understand your needs and how exchange rate fluctuations affect you. They are also more effective at communicating relevant market moves and making you aware of economic factors which are likely to impact the exchange rate. With each member of the team servicing fewer clients than a bank, they provide a level of proactivity and personal service that the established banks find too resource intensive.
HiFX also beats the banks on price, as well as service. Every month, HiFX checks all the main high street bank and building society exchange rates to make sure that its overall price (including banking charges, exchange rates and other fees) is better.
Whatever your currency exchange needs, let the experts at HiFX provide you with all the help and guidance you need to get the best rates possible when moving your money overseas. It’s easy to sign up, free, can be done 24 hours a day online and you get all of these great benefits;
- The ability to move money, pay people or bills in seconds.
- Faster transfers ensuring your money arrives on time, every time, when you need it.
- Online account management available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Get quotes, make transfers and track payments wherever you have access to the Internet.
- Norton security used by 97 or the worlds top 100 banks giving you complete peace of mind.
- A brand you can trust. HiFX is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Directive 2009, registration number 462444.
- Access to over 800 currency pairs and a range of currency options including the ability to fix the exchange rate for up to 12 months into the future so you can protect yourself from adverse currency moves.
- Consistent bank-beating exchange rates saving you money on each and every transaction.
For amounts below £20,000, take advantage of the highly competitive exchange rates available via the HiFX online international money transfer service.
Make sure you don't miss out when the markets are in your favour with HiFX’s new personalised currency tools. Designed to keep you one step ahead, My HiFX enables you to set personalised rate alerts, access live customer rates, monitor your key currencies and make international payments – all in a few clicks.
So for example, if you'd like to know when the Euro next hits €1.25 or the US dollar hits $1.65 simply tell us and we'll automatically alert you by email when your target rate is reached.