Welcome to the new Independent website. We hope you enjoy it and we value your feedback. Please contact us here.

How to check on financial advisers

If you want to check up on a firm giving financial advice you have to consult the central register held by the Securities and Investments Board. A free booklet has been produced that explains how you do this. Phone 071-638 1240.