International money transfers: get the best exchange rates
Monday 30 July 2012
Whether you're making regular international payments or simply need to make a one-off transfer, fluctuating exchange rates can make a big difference to the amount of currency you finally receive in your bank account.
To help you get more for your money, we've teamed up with international payments specialists HiFX to offer you highly competitive, bank-beating exchange rates to both private individuals and businesses.
Why use HiFX instead of your bank?
Whatever your international money transfer needs, HiFX makes international money transfers fast, easy and highly secure giving you complete peace of mind.
- consistent bank-beating exchange rates online or over the phone
- the ability to move money, pay people or bills in seconds
- no hidden charges or fees
- faster transfers ensuring your money arrives on time, every time, when you need it
- online account management and the ability to track payments 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Verisign security used by 97 or the world’s top 100 banks giving you complete peace of mind
- expert guidance from dedicated currency specialists and a range of options including the ability to fix and exchange rate today for up to 12 months in to the future so you can protect yourself from adverse currency movements
- fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Directive 2009. Registration number 462444
HiFX are one of the best known currency specialists in the UK with a reputation for consistently offering highly competitive, bank-beating exchange rates to both private individuals and businesses alike.
For large transfers
Their telephone-based foreign exchange service gives you access to your own dedicated dealer who will get to know you and your individual requirements. With each dealer servicing fewer clients than a bank, they provide a level of proactive and personal service that the established banks find too resource-intensive and a range of cost-effective transaction options including protection from negative exchange rate movements.
For smaller amounts
The HiFX online service allows you to move money, pay people or settle bills quickly and easily at discounted live exchange rates. Features include VeriSign security (used by 97 of the world’s top 100 banks) so you’re fully protected online and the ability to manage your account and track payments 24 hours a day.
Whether you're paying an international mortgage, making salary transfers or transferring a UK pension overseas, whatever you're regular payments needs, the HiFX Regular Transfers service provides you with the quickest and easiest way to make frequent international payments and avoid the unnecessary fees charged by the high street banks each and every time you make a currency transfer. Fast to set up payments are automated via direct debit so you never miss a payment.