Welcome to the new Independent website. We hope you enjoy it and we value your feedback. Please contact us here.

Spend & Save

Bargain Hunter: A great deal for families at Disneyland Paris


A trip to Disneyland Paris can help get kids in the Christmas spirit and you can save around £130 by booking for stays between 12 November and 18 December through hotel chain VI International. At a cost of £227 for two adults and two children, you'll get one night in a family room at the Dream Castle Hotel, full American breakfast and one-day tickets for the family to the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios. Book by 29 November at bit.ly/15TERh0

More money for charities if you go shopping online

Your favourite charities can now get more of your donation when you shop online with many of the UK's well-known high-street brands. Ethical finance specialist Care2Save has linked up with companies such as Debenhams, Boots, House of Fraser, Monarch and BT and will pass on 80 per cent of the referral commission it receives from them to any charity of your choice. The remaining 20 per cent will go to the Care2Save Charitable Trust, which will send profits to hospices and palliative-care projects. Find out more at www.Care2Save.co.uk.

Switch to an energy bill fix and get some money back

If you're thinking of switching to fix your energy bills before the winter price rises hit, get a bit of cashback on top to help cut your heating costs even further. Quidco has a range of energy cashback offers, such as £50 when you switch to npower's Price Protector December 2017 and fix your energy prices until 31 December that year. There are cashback offers on deals from the "big six" suppliers, as well as many of the independents. For full details of deals go to www.quidco.com/gas-electricity.

Frightfully good Halloween fashion offers from Missguided

Fashion website Missguided is offering 10 per cent off its Halloween range until 31 October. The range includes a skeleton bodysuit and pumpkin knee socks, as well as several dresses and kimonos. To get the discount, simply enter the code "creep" when you get to the checkout at www.missguided.co.uk.

Have news of any great deals? Please send details and deadlines to yourmoney@independent.co.uk