* Another week, another department store sale with House of Fraser the latest to use the arrival of spring as an excuse to slash prices. Customers can pick up selected high-end fashion and homeware products in store or online ( HouseofFraser.co.uk) with up to 50 per cent off the recommended retail price.
* Amazon.co.uk is halving the cost of a whole range of new books. Taking in everything from Jeffrey Archer's latest work to a Sir Alan Sugar biography and the River Cottage Handbook, there's something for everybody in the sale. Visit tinyurl.com/c6ou3a for a full list of reduced items.
* Tesco has teamed up with Sky to bring its customers a wonderful television treat. If you buy an HD-ready TV in store or at Tesco.com, you will receive a free Sky+ HD box and a free one-month subscription to a high-definition package of your choice. This could well be the cheapest way to join the HD revolution.
* Daisy Green Magazine is hosting the UK's biggest ever "swishing" event at today's UK Aware 09 lifestyle exhibition at London's Olympia Two. The idea behind swishing is for people to bring at least one clean, good-quality item of clothing they'd be proud to hand on, which then gets swapped for someone else's goods. It's a great, not to mention green, way of picking up a free new outfit. The exhibition ends at 6pm today.
* Finally, Sainsbury's has a whole host of super savings on over the weekend, including half-price Radox hand wash, half-price Nestl breakfast cereals and massive savings of Olay beauty products. Head over to tinyurl.com/cv592q for the complete list.Reuse content