Baby found abandoned
Tuesday 24 February 1998
The child was found cold, but otherwise well, by a man at the Langold Country Park near Worksop, Nottinghamshire, just before 3pm yesterday. She was taken to the Bassetlaw District General Hospital in Worksop, Nottinghamshire and was said to be "doing well" in the Special Care Baby Unit.
That's some guestlist! Stunning images show huge dynastic wedding between Ultra-Orthodox Jewish families which attracted 25,000 guests
Woolwich: Man and woman arrested in Lee Rigby murder investigation
'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
Exclusive: Woolwich suspect Michael Adebolajo was inspired by cleric banned from UK after urging followers to behead enemies of Islam
Seeing the larger picture: Inspiring images of space
- 1 Pope Francis: Being an atheist is alright as long as you do good
- 2 Woolwich: Man and woman arrested in Lee Rigby murder investigation
- 3 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 4 'Something passed underneath us, quite close': Airbus A320 has close encounter with UFO
- 5 Lord of the Sings: Sir Christopher Lee, 91, to release heavy metal album
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.