Around the World's Markets: Frankfurt
Wednesday 31 March 1999
The electronically-traded Xetra DAX finished down 26.01 points, or 0.53 per cent, at 4,841.20. The floor DAX ended down 0.41 per cent at 4,856.84.
BMW led the decliners, dropping almost 3 per cent after it said it hoped to match last year's earnings in 1999 and that deliveries had fallen by 15,000 units in the first three months of the year.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A global Con...
£150 - £250 per day: Cornwallis Elt : iPhone Rollout- Blackberry Enginee...
£55000 - £70000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: A well-known and renowned in...
£450 - £500 per hour: Cornwallis Elt : Business Analyst Finance System Hy...