Around the World's Markets: London
Saturday 27 November 1999
The market was mixed. Falls were in a 53-46 majority, with weakness in BP Amoco weighing on the index. The oil giant fell 2.2 per cent amid mild profit-taking, taking 13.6 points off the FTSE.
Market report, page 23
- 1 Katie Hopkins reveals fear she will die during brain surgery to cure epilepsy
- 2 Edward Heath 'child sex abuse' allegation: Investigation to be held into Wiltshire police handling of alleged claim in the 1990s
- 3 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 4 Tom Cruise: Reporters banned from asking actor about Scientology
- 5 Michael B Jordan and Kate Mara handle excruciatingly awkward and offensive interview questions like pros
Katie Hopkins reveals fear she will die during brain surgery to cure epilepsy
'Gene drive': Scientists sound alarm over supercharged GM organisms which could spread in the wild and cause environmental disasters
Edward Heath 'child sex abuse' allegation: Investigation to be held into Wiltshire police handling of alleged claim in the 1990s
Tom Cruise: Reporters banned from asking actor about Scientology
German Isis recruit Ebrahim B to reveal full horrors of his 'execution centre' ordeal
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
iJobs Money & Business
£21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity to join ...
Up to 70k DOE: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Financial Director ...
£11000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This financial company offer ma...
competitive + incentives + uncapped comms: SThree: Did you know? 98% of our di...