Around the World's Markets: New York
Tuesday 02 March 1999
However, shares began to claw back ground, with gains in banks and brokerages offsetting losses elsewhere. By mid-afternoon the Dow Jones was trading 27.16 points up at 9,333.74. The Nasdaq composite was up 9 points at 2,297.08.
The robust economic data undermined the bond market.
- 1 Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta clashes with President Obama on LGBT equality: ‘Gay rights is really a non-issue’
- 2 Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
- 3 Mers outbreak: Manchester Royal Infirmary A&E closes over suspected cases
- 4 Jon Snow alive? New Game of Thrones toy line suggests he's not among the dead
- 5 Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter as minister says ‘animal rights come before religion’
The 9 charts that show the 'left-wing' policies of Jeremy Corbyn the public actually agrees with
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
The last thing Labour needs is a leader like Jeremy Corbyn who people want to vote for
What the Labour party could look like under Jeremy Corbyn
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
iJobs Money & Business
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive: SThree: £20000 - £25000 per annum + c...
£20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This provider of insurance and financial...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing financial ser...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250 ...