Around the World's Markets: Paris
Saturday 11 December 1999
The CAC-40 index ended down 1.22 per cent at 5,481.10. Losers outpaced gainers 24-15.
Cap Gemini was up another 7.54 per cent to a new high of 237.8 euros. But the big faller was France Telecom, which appears to have been outmanoeuvred in its bid for E-Plus by Bell South and KPN.
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
- 1 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: One of the world's leading providers of trading ...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: Harrington S...
£50000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior C++ Dev...
£Negotiable: Citifocus: Polished and professional individual with RDR Level 4 ...