Sunday 09 August 1998
Decide in advance how much you want to spend.
Make sure you have inspected everything carefully before bidding, as you may have limited redress.
Read the catalogue and sale notice small print carefully.
If you are buying something expensive, such as a car, take someone along with you who has some experience.
If you have a problem selling something you bought at auction, you have to take the matter up with the seller, not the auction house.
If something is described as "sold as seen" you have no redress.
Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
Ja Rule forced to deny leaving wife for prison cell mate
Nelson Mandela: 11 inspirational quotes to live your life by
More than 200 flights delayed and cancelled at Heathrow as air traffic control problem affects airports across Britain
Crash pilot who threatened Ukip leader Nigel Farage found dead
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£80000 - £100000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Project Manag...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Business Analy...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A global Con...
£150 - £250 per day: Cornwallis Elt : iPhone Rollout- Blackberry Enginee...