Sunday 19 March 1995
EXETER Fund Managers is launching a high-yield PEP with an initial income of 6.25 per cent. The PEP will invest in blue-chip companies, investment trust shares and income shares of split-level investment trusts. Call 0800 807807 for details.
ALLIANCE & LEICESTER is offering a free Next Directory, worth £3, plus £40 of Next Directory vouchers to the first 10,000 customers who open one of its current accounts and keep it open for three months. Call 0500 646464 for details.
TRAVELLERS aiming to take part in hazardous sports activities while abroad are being offered a new insurance policy by Club Direct. The cover costs £30.01 for two weeks' abseiling or parascending in Europe. Call 01730 817533 for details.
PILGRIM Unit Trust Management is launching a new Japan Fund, which aims to invest in other unit trusts in the region. Minimum initial investment is £1,000. There is a 1 per cent discount on the usual 6 per cent initial charge until 24 March. Call 0191 2013927 for details.
- 1 Asteroid narrowly scrapes past Earth: how to watch the closest space rock for decades as it flies by
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
- 4 British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
- 5 Watch Richard Dawkins read his own hatemail: 'I hope you do get sodomised by satanic monkeys in hell'
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
Leaked documents show Ukip leaders approve NHS privatisation once it becomes more 'acceptable to the electorate'
iJobs Money & Business
£30000 - £32000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, int...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding business...
£25 - 28k + Bonus: Guru Careers: An In-house / Internal Recruiter is needed to...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Tax Assistant is required to join a leading ...