Cadbury directors get pounds 1m payouts
Monday 29 March 1999
The directors include Sir Dominic Cadbury (pictured), the chairman, who received pounds 1.54m, and chief executive John Sunderland, who pocketed pounds 1.56m. The payouts were triggered by an incentive scheme that is linked to the performance of Cadbury Schweppes' shares, which have doubled in value in the past two years. The news comes as a survey by Management Today shows that British chief executives are the best paid bosses in Europe, with an average annual salary of pounds 394,103.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Arsenal 1 Everton 1: Substitute equalises with six minutes to go
Guide dog mauled while helping owner deliver Christmas cards
Chemical and radiation experts investigate after death of man found inside tent in field
Nelson Mandela’s complex bond with Britain
The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
10 stone five-year-old taken into care
- 1 Turning up the voice of America
- 2 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 An obsessive’s documenting of Israeli war crimes in Lebanon can show us how the West lost respect for international law
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£25000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C++ Server Dev...
£300 - £350 per day: Harrington Starr: Leading Electronic Trading Software Ven...
£80000 - £100000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Project Manag...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Business Analy...