Cash gift for cyber cards
Sunday 26 December 1999
"I see Cybercard as an outstanding opportunity," says Mr Armour. "It combines two lots of technical change - the internet and digital printing - in order to provide a unique product and service. The world greeting cards market will be worth pounds 15bn by 2005, so a mere 0.4 per cent market share would give Cybercard sales of pounds 60m."
It is a welcome end to a year in which Cybercard won the Cambridgeshire Small Business award for Best New Business Concept. The cyber greeting card is a godsend for those who only remember birthdays and anniversaries after they have missed the last post. It is tailored to individual needs and emailed straight to the desktop of a loved one.
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
iJobs Money & Business
£15000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company offers a range of ...
£15000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Customer Service Advisors are r...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: SThree were established in 1986....
£40000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Compliance Manager is require...