Choice of incentives
Sunday 12 February 1995
The discount is 25 pence off the full price of each National Power and PowerGen share and applies to the first 800 shares allocated - 480 National Power and 320 PowerGen shares.
To promote long-term shareholdings, the discount will be given by cutting 10p off the price of the second instalment payment due on each share date in January and a further 15p off the third instalment, which is due in September next year.
Alternatively, applicants may choose to receive one bonus share for every 15 bought and held until March 1998. The maximum entitlement under this option is 80 free shares.
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
- 1 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£75000 - £85000 per annum + attractive benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Senior...
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Commission Package: Harrington Starr: Due to winni...
£60000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Support Analyst (Back Office, CRM, Sharepo...
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Bonus, Package : Harrington Starr: Busin...