Companies reporting and economics diary for the week ahead
Monday 12 July 1999
Economics: Producer Prices, CBI/PriceWaterhouseCoopers financial trends.
TUESDAY - Finals: Ellis & Everard, HP Bulmer Holdings. Interims: Capital & Regional Properties. AGMs: British Airways, Plysu, Safeway. Economics: Retail prices (June), Bank of England euro Treasury note auction. WEDNESDAY - Finals: Columbus Group Interims: Xaar. AGMs: Acal, BT, Land Securities.
Economics: Labour market statistics; Treasury publishes independent economic forecasts; Government to publish White Paper on Post Office; Trade and Industry committee on electronic government takes evidence on the Horizon Project and the Post Office.
THURSDAY - Finals: Stanley Leisure, Samuel Heath, International Greetings. Economics: British Chamber of Commerce second quarter survey.
FRIDAY - Finals: HI-Tec Sports, Computerland, Energy Technique. Economics: June Public Sector Net Borrowing (PSCNR).
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Data Sci...
£450 - £500 per day: Orgtel: SAS Business Analyst, London, Banking, Credit Ris...
£32000 - £38000 Per Annum Bonus, Life Insurance + Other Benefits: Clearwater P...
£200 - £250 per day + competitive: Orgtel: KYC Analyst, Key Banking Client, Bi...