Companies reporting and economics diary for the week ahead
Monday 27 September 1999
Full: Close Brothers, SempleCochrane. Economics: Alan Greenspan gives keynote speech at IMF; UNCTAD publishes World Investment Report
Tuesday - Interims: Alpha Airports, Aquarius Group, BATM Advanced, Hampden Group, Ottaker's, Telspec.Full: ICM Computer,
Sportsworld, Wolseley. Economics: US consumer confidence (Sept).
Wednesday - Interims: Bank of Scotland, Brooks Service, House of Fraser, QS Group, Silentnight, Riverview. Full: Smiths Industries. EGM: Worthington Group. Economics: UK M4 money supply (Aug), UK M4 lending (Aug), UK consumer credit (Aug).
Thursday - Interims: Alizyme, Berry Birch, Lonmin, Maiden Group, Martin International Holdings, Quadrant Health, Selfridges. Full: Marylebone Warwick, Renishaw, Richards. Economics: UK regional trends survey.
Friday - Interims: Norcor Holdings
Full, Magnum Power. Economics:
UK CIPS manufacturing survey (Sept), US NAPM survey (Sept).
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
iJobs Money & Business
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£50,000 - £55,000: Neil Pavier: Are you a professionally qualified commercial ...
£45,000 - £55,000: Loren Hughes: Are you looking for a new opportunity that wi...
Circa £45,000-£50,000 + benefits: Sheridan Maine: Are you a newly qualified ac...