Company News in Brief
Wednesday 08 June 1994
Year to 31 March
Allied Colloids increased pre-tax profits by 3.5 per cent to pounds 46m. Eps rose 9.6 per cent to 12.45p. Total dividend 4.7p (4.3p).
Anglian Group achieved pounds 25.1m ( pounds 23.1m) pre-tax profit. Eps 19.3p (18.7p). Dividend is 10.3p (9.5p).
CML Microsystems advanced to pounds 4.5m ( pounds 4.3m) pre-tax profit. Eps 15.58p (15.15p). Total dividend is 6p (4.7p).
Great Portland Estates warned that, in the absence of rental growth, property values were probably unsustainably high. It cut the full-year dividend to 8p (9.7p) after pre-tax profits fell to pounds 25.4m ( pounds 34m). Eps 5.5p (11.3p).
Ingham almost doubled pre-tax profits from pounds 838,000 to pounds 1.9m as turnover rose from pounds 11.2m to pounds 25.3m. Total dividend is 5p (6p).
Leigh Interests lifted pre-tax profits from pounds 9.5m to pounds 9.9m. Eps 10.8p (10.3p). Total dividend is 7.83p.
Powerscreen slipped to pounds 24.6m ( pounds 25.3m), despite a 26 per cent rise in group turnover to pounds 120.4m. Eps 22.4p (20.7p). Total dividend is 7.3p (6.6p).
RPC Group made higher pre-tax profits of pounds 7.6m ( pounds 6.8m). Eps 9.4p (9.3p). Total dividend is 3.2p (3p).
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
iJobs Money & Business
£23000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Market Research Executive...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Technical Report Writer is re...
Competitive salary & benefits!: MBDA UK Ltd: MBDA UK LTD Indirect Procurement...
£16500 - £16640 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing Finance compa...