Company News in Brief
Wednesday 26 October 1994
Boxmore International, maker of packaging products, increased profits before tax by 38 per cent to pounds 3.75m in the half- year to 30 June. Earnings per share rose from 9.4p to 10.9p. Interim dividend 1.38p (1.25p).
Blacks Leisure, retailer of leisure and sports equipment, lost pounds 53,000 in the half-year to 26 August against a taxable profit of pounds 638,000.
Loss per share 0.62p (earnings 1.86p). Interim dividend held at 0.75p.
UDO Holdings, which sells drawing office materials, raised taxable profits from pounds 3.7m to pounds 4.9m in the year to 31 July. Earnings per share 11.85p (8.99p). Final dividend is 5.78p, up from 5.13p.
Sunset & Vine, producer of television programmes, made pounds 1.02m ( pounds 108,000)in year to 30 June. Earnings per share 12.1p (1.3p). Dividend is 4p (3.5p).
- 1 Freedom fighters? Cannibals? The truth about Syria’s rebels
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Special Report: US troops are stationed in Japan to protect the nation. But to sex workers in Okinawa, they bring fear, not security
- 4 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria
iJobs Money & Business
£65000 - £85000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£400 per day: Orgtel: A top tier banking client urgently requires a Senior Bus...
£250 - £350 per day: Orgtel: Financial Crime Analyst,Midlands, Banking, AML/Sa...
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...